“You” and “User” refer to any user of the Bridge to Music Services or Site.
“Vendor” refers to any person or agency that pays for a Bridge to Music service
Acceptance of Terms
By using this Site, you understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this TOU and any additional terms that govern any additional Bridge to Music products and services used by you. This TOU will remain in full force and effect as long as you are a user of the Bridge to Music website and service(s), and, in the event of termination of any product, service, or feature, you will still be bound by your obligations under this TOU and any additional terms specific to any product, service or feature used by you, including any indemnifications, warranties, and limitations of liability.
We may revise this TOU at any time by updating this posting without notice to you. Such revisions are effective to you as a user of this Site immediately upon posting. Your continued use of this Site shall be deemed acceptance of those revisions. You agree to ensure that anyone who uses any of this Site’s Services on your computer abides by this TOU.
Description of Services
Through our web site, Bridge to Music provides you with access to a variety of resources, including searchable lists of schools, workshops, festivals and private teachers, as well as information about degree programs, related articles, and a system to request more information. These services, including any updates, enhancements, new features and/or the addition of any new web properties are subject to the TOU.
Personal and Non-Commercial Use
Unless otherwise specified, the services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the services without the express permission of Bridge to Music. Elements of the Bridge to Music web site are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition and other laws, regulations and policy, and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part without the express permission of Bridge to Music. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any Bridge to Music web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Bridge to Music.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF CONTENT
You are hereby granted permission to access the material from the Site in whole or in part, solely for your personal, non-commercial use of viewing and browsing through the Site or ordering products or services from the Site. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of the terms of this TOU or other provisions associated with any particular product, service or feature offered by Bridge to Music, or if your use violates law or public policy. If pursuant to an authorization from Bridge to Music, you download software from the Site, the software, including all code, files, images, contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data, are deemed to be licensed to you by Bridge to Music. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you. You may not resell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the software. Bridge to Music does not grant you any permission to use the material on the Site other than the permission expressly stated in this TOU or in any additional terms. All other use of the materials on this Site, including, but not limited to, uploading, downloading, display, publication, public performance, broadcast, transmission, retransmission, modification, creation of derivative works from, reproduction (whether by linking, framing, or any other method), or in any other way exploiting the material, in whole or in part, or downloading and using software for uses other than those expressly permitted may not be made without Bridge to Music’s prior express consent.
Access to the materials on this Site might not be lawful by certain persons or in certain countries. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the downloading of any object code or software by website users in restricted countries is prohibited. If you access the Site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you gain access.
Notwithstanding any statement to the contrary in this TOU, you will not use or attempt to use, and shall cause each other party under your control not to use or attempt to use, any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than (a) the search engine and search agents available from the Site and (b) generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer).
Representations and Warranties
Bridge to Music makes no warranties, representations or recommendations regarding the material posted on this Site. By performing a search, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for reference checking before you engage any service(s).
Bridge to Music, its officers, agents, employees, representatives and its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, for any purpose, of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published as part of the services for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Bridge to Music, its officers, agents, employees, representatives and its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall Bridge to Music, its officers, agents, employees, representatives and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental consequential, or any other damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, time, resources, revenue or other tangible or intangible value, whether in an action based on contract, quasi-contract, negligence or other claim in tort, criminal law, or other statutory, regulatory or common law claim, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the services. The documents and related graphics published in connection with the services might include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein and to the web site, and to the service offerings. Bridge to Music and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to the service(s), product(s) and/or the program(s) described herein at any time.
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the service(s) for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the service(s) in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Bridge to Music's server, or the network(s) connected to any Bridge to Music's server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any service(s). You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any service(s), other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Bridge to Music server or to any of the service(s), through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the service(s).
You understand, acknowledge and agree to accept, and to relieve Bridge to Music of, any liability resulting from any communications you have with anyone you meet through use of the Bridge to Music Service and Site.
USE BY MINORS
Parents of children under the age of 18 should be aware that the Bridge to Music services are designed to appeal to a broad audience. Accordingly, as a parent or legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether any portion of the Bridge to Music services is inappropriate for your child.
MODIFICATION, SUSPENSION, OR DISCONTINUANCE OF SITE
Bridge to Music reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to modify or discontinue any portion of the Site or any of the products or services offered on the Site, on a temporary or permanent basis, with or without notice. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that Bridge to Music will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the products or services offered by the Site.
SECURITY OF THE SITE
You, as a User of this Site, understand, acknowledge, and agree that by accessing or registering for any interactive area of the Site, are prohibited from using the Site for any of the purposes below:
1. Posting a profile for anything other than to participate in the Bridge to Music Services.
2. Sending a message to a user for any reason other than to participate in the Bridge to Music Services.
3. Deleting or revising any content or material posted by any other person or entity.
4. Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting for any reason.
The Site’s membership activities are to be accessed only by registered users of the Site, which should have only one unique user name with one unique password. If you are found to share passwords with any non-registered member we will terminate your membership immediately without notice.
As a user of this Site, the following actions are also prohibited:
1. Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account in which the user is not authorized to access.
2. Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach the security or authentication measures of the Site without proper authorization.
3. Forging any headers or otherwise manipulating Site identifiers in order to disguise the origin of transmission through the Site.
4. Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing” the Site or the server of any user.
5. Sending unsolicited commercial email individually or in bulk (also called Spam), which promotes or advertises Bridge to Music or its affiliates or Advertisers, or any other activity, program, product, or service.
6. Harvesting email addresses off this Site through an automated process.
7. Bypassing this Site’s homepage via deep-linking or any other means, or framing this Site, or any webpage or material on the Site without the express written permission from Bridge to Music. Users are also prohibited from linking to this Site or any webpage in an email sent for commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Bridge to Music.
8. Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Site’s features or activities, interfering with or manipulating in any manner the entry or registration process for any other interactive features and activities on this Site.
9. Falsifying identification or impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Bridge to Music official, chat room, or public forum leader, host, or guide, when accessing or participating in such features and activities.
10. Setting up fake sites or other dummy sites that appear to be the Site, mirroring the Site’s contents, or otherwise copying any part of the Site Material and/or layout.
Violations of the Site’s system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Site will investigate possible violations of system or network security and may involve, and cooperate with a user’s employer, Internet Service Provider, and/or law enforcement authorities in investigating and/or prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. Bridge to Music will also terminate the membership of any person that Bridge to Music believes, in its sole judgment, to have violated its security provisions.
Notices and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent:
Bridge to Music, Inc,
59 Warren St, 5th Floor,
New York, NY 10007;
telephone - (646) 454-0150;
fax - (212) 954-5037;
or through our Contact Us form;
For more information about business partnerships with Bridge to Music, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to Third Party Sites
The links in this area will let you leave Bridge to Music's web site. The linked sites are not under the control of Bridge to Music and Bridge to Music is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Bridge to Music is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Bridge to Music is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bridge to Music of the site.
Additional Provisions Applicable to Vendors and Advertisers
1. Bridge to Music reserves the right to approve all listing/advertising copy, and the right to reject any listing/advertisement at any time. Bridge to Music reserves the right to cancel a listing/advertisement even if receipt has been acknowledged, and to identify advertising which may be mistaken for editorial matter.
2. All content must be submitted on Bridge to Music forms. All verbal confirmations shall be binding upon the Advertiser to the fullest extent allowed by law and policy.
3. Bridge to Music is not responsible for errors or omissions in the site. Bridge to Music reserves the right to adjust the size of ads that do not conform to required dimensions. Bridge to Music reserves the right to exclude, at its sole discretion, advertising material, in whole or in part, from certain pages, whether for legal, policy, editorial or aesthetic purposes.
4. Ads using the name Bridge to Music are not acceptable without the express permission of Bridge to Music.
5. Bridge to Music shall not be liable for server failure.
6. Advertiser and agency, jointly and severally, shall indemnify the officers and employees of Bridge to Music against losses resulting from the publication of its advertisements, including endorsement errors, suits for libel, violations of the right of privacy, copyright infringement, plagiarism, and any other claims arising out of equity, regulation, statutory or common law.
7. Bridge to Music shall not be bound by any additional provisions of advertiser, including, but not limited to, any provisions that conflict with the provisions of the Bridge to Music Media Guide, with these TOU, or with law or policy.
Order Cancellation Policy
To cancel an order you have placed with Bridge to Music, you must
contact customer support by email (email@example.com). Every
effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your listing
within the first 30 days of your membership.
When contacting customer support to cancel an order, please be ready
to provide your name and your contact information.